Learn Parent Tips for Helping Your Baby Learn to Listen and Talk
By Hearing First Team October 2, 2018
Hearing First CEO Dr. Teresa Caraway recently interviewed Elizabeth Rosenzweig, MS CCC-SLP LSLS Cert. AVT, a Listening and Spoken Language Specialist & Certified Auditory-Verbal Therapist, about topics ranging from speech therapy to using daily routines and the ‘magic’ of conversation to practice LSL strategies at home. Listen to the interview and learn top tips for getting an early start on helping your child learn to listen and talk!
You’ve heard that early intervention is important for children with hearing loss, but have you ever wondered why it’s so important to start these sessions with babies as early as possible? You’ll get the answer to this question and more in Dr. Teresa Caraway’s interview with Listening and Spoken Language Specialist & Certified Auditory-Verbal Therapist, Elizabeth Rosenzweig, MS CCC-SLP LSLS Cert. AVT.
Watch the video recap of our interview with Elizabeth and learn:
- Why babies with hearing loss need speech therapy
- How to know if you’re receiving good services for your child
- The ‘special toys’ you need for your LSL journey
- How to encourage your child’s interest in books
- The importance of singing in your daily routine with your baby