What You Need to Know About Working with Your Child’s Early Interventionist
By Hearing First Team October 18, 2018
How important is it for you to be a great partner with your child’s early interventionist? On a scale of one to ten, it’s a ten! Hear directly from Hearing First CEO Dr. Teresa Caraway how you can be a better partner with your child’s LSL team, and the specific tips to help you along the way in the recap video of her Facebook Live interview.
While you might be used to hearing us interview other LSL professionals in the field for our Facebook Live Ask Me Anything videos, in our latest interview we gave viewers a one-on-one Q&A with our CEO, Dr. Teresa Caraway. The result was an interview packed with helpful information parents need to know so they can develop strong and lasting partnerships with their child’s LSL professionals!
Watch the video recap of Dr. Teresa Caraway’s recent Facebook Live interview, and learn:
- The meaning of Listening and Spoken Language (LSL)
- The importance of parent-professional partnerships in helping children with hearing loss learn to listen and talk
- What to expect in early intervention
- Specific tips for working with an early interventionist, including the questions you should be asking
- Early intervention options for families who don’t have an LSL professional in their community
Don’t miss the opportunity to watch this video that’s full of information for parents of children with hearing loss learning to listen and talk!